Sunday, May 16, 2010

SasuSaku : Highschool Sweetheart


AU SasuSaku, of course. Inspired by so many AU-highschool SS fanfic out there in FFnet, but only a few that has actual setting in Japan, mostly adapting US's school. So I made them as Japanese regular high-schoolers. Sasuke as a captain in some sport club, I think.. while Sakura more into study club or student organization. He was the 'it boy', while she was only known as a name in top three test rank. They were stranger to each other, until they met at as school festival committee, when Sakura fell in love immediately and Sasuke thought of her as an annoying 'strict-to-the-rule' girl.

Then, I believe you could guess the rest of the story, if not, then read as many shoujo manga as you can. :D SS should be done in shoujo-style, it would be perfect. <3>

Done in SAI, abusing 'water' tool to blend the colors, with my newly-won Intuos4 *show off*. Hohoho..

Naruto (c) Kishimoto Masashi





Anyway, I'm so in SS mood these days. I made many SS sketches, which I hope I could color them all in once. I turned to be an impossible thing to do, so expect me to post more SS fanart one or two a week. In regular period, I hope. Anyway, here's some sketches I haven't able to color (yet).


8 comments:

  1. Love your art! And those sketches are just..so freakin' awesome. :D Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. thank you!
    It's so rare to find someone commenting my work here, so when it happen, I jump in joy! *hug you*

    Just wait, I'll try to post it regular one or two a week, but I cannot promise more ^__^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. MYR!!!! these are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myr <3 you make me such a happy SasuSaku fangirl *3*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaaa... What a discover this blog! What a beatiful fanart of sasusaku!
    You make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. neechan....*3* saia warnain boleh ya?

    *ngeles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. what story is that? awesome by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad i was searching sasuke and sakura together in googleand found this wonderfull site <3 ! MADE MY DAY !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete